CaSiO

CaSiO
FiLm IcE FaA KwAn Aom MaY

Picture in pair

Picture in pair
IcE FaA..FaA IcE..FaA FiLm

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Book report[ The fisherman and his wife ]

Title:The fisherman and his wife
Author: Sue Arengo

Setting: -The hut

-The sea

-The cottage

-A big house

-A big castle

-A palace


Characters: Character Description
1.Fisherman: The fisherman that help the magic fish, and asks the magic fish what his wife wants.
2. Fisherman wife: She is wife of fisherman that want many things.
3. Magic fish: The amazing fish that give everything what the fisherman want.

Plot:
One day. There was the fisherman went to the sea, then he can catches the strange fish. It is the magic fish, So he release the magic fish, and went back to hut.
Fisherman wife want many thing like the palace, castle.The fisherman want his wife to happy and he go said to the magic fish what his wife want. The magic fish give many thing to fisherman wife. But the last the magic fish is use the magic change everything back to the normal. And last the fisherman and his wife can be happy, and they don't want anythings else.

New Words:
No Word Meaning Sentence


  1. emperor -a king or a queen of many countries.The fisherman's wife want to be the emperor.

  2. husband -a man who is married. Sometime, I don't want to have a husband.

  3. Poor -the people that not rich. The fisherman is poor.

  4. Cottage -small house. First the fisherman wife want to have a cottage.
  5. Magic -the special power that can do the mystery thing. When I was a child, I want to have a magic.
  6. Fisherman -people that catch fish for the job. My uncle was a fisherman.

  7. Castle -A large mansion. I want to have a big castle.

  8. Fish -the animal that live in the water. I ate a lot of fish, yesterday.

  9. Palace -the big mansion but bigger than castle. Most of King live in palace.

10. wife -the women that married with man. I know, someplace the man have many wife.

Adjective - poor happy magic sea angry nice normal


Noun - fisherman wife hut cottage castle house palace

Verb - live found put tell say change go

3 comments:

  1. I'm parent of KANASIRI PANSMAI.
    I come to see her blog already.
    I saw my daugther at our house, she try to do this blog, It's make me so happy and proud.

    ReplyDelete

FREE TO PLAY - K-otic