CaSiO

CaSiO
FiLm IcE FaA KwAn Aom MaY

Picture in pair

Picture in pair
IcE FaA..FaA IcE..FaA FiLm

Friday, December 4, 2009

Book Report

Title: David
Author: HY MURDOCK
Setting: - In the palace
- On the mountain
- Home of David
- Lakes
Characters: Characters Description
Saul , King of Israel. He's bad King.
David , The shepherd boy play the harp, he kill the Goliath.
Goliath , He likes a giant that come to fight with David,and last David won.
Plot:
Saul was the bad King of Israel. He made God angry, to make him more unhappy. A servant asked Saul to listen music to made him feel better. So a servant got the shepherd boy played the harp very beautifully, his name was David. When Saul felt angry and upset, David will came to the palace to played the harp to Saul.
For many years the people of Israel had been fighting. One day the big and tall person[He likes a giant], call Goliath. He want to fight with another person. if he lose, he will be a servant of Israel. After that David came to fight with Goliath, and last David can killed the Goliath. So he had save Israel have not war or battle.
New Words:
No. Word Meaning Sentence
1 -tempered -there is feeling -I've bad tempered, when my friends not talk with me
2 -gentle -kind -My teacher is a gentle person.
3 -battle -fighting -Battle is mean,fighting between 2 countries.
4 -great -big -I saw a great mango on the tree.
5 -giant -very tall, big person-In my dream, has giant, he'll kill me.
6 -speak -talk -I like to speak with my friends.
7 -army -many of soldier -I see the army of soldier on the TV.
8 -sword -long knife -In my house has a sword, It's my grandfather.
9 -hillside -beside of mountain -I live on the hillside.
10 -beat -hit - I don't want anybody to beat me.

Adjectives Nouns Verbs
Big Hillside Waited
afraid giant fighting
great shield played
tall harp came
good sword speak
angry home said
unhappy sheep need

2 comments:

  1. ดิฉันเป็นแม่ของเด็กหญิงคณาสิริ พรรณสมัย ได้เข้ามาเยี่ยมชมแล้ว

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm parent of KANASIRI PANSMAI.
    I come to see her blog already.
    I saw my daugther at our house, she try to do this blog, It's make me so happy and proud.

    ReplyDelete

FREE TO PLAY - K-otic